Our June 2018 “First Moves” column in Chess Life featured an article by Dr. Alexey Root, WIM about chess and libraries and which offered a strategy for increasing the visibility of chess. This web extra is a presentation by Dr. Root, Kerol Harrod, and Neil Krasnoff titled, “Winning with Chess in Your Library.” Download the full presentation here and see highlights below.
US Chess Press
- Geoffrey S. Isaak, J.D., Hired as Director of Development at US Chess »
- Grandmaster Pontus Carlsson Visits New Orleans to Unveil New Scholastic Program »
- Jennifer Pearson Hired as Governance Coordinator at US Chess »
- 31st Frank Samford Jr. Chess Fellowship Announced »
- A Pawn's Journey, New Book by Elliott Neff, Debuts »