Our June 2018 “First Moves” column in Chess Life featured an article by Dr. Alexey Root, WIM about chess and libraries and which offered a strategy for increasing the visibility of chess. This web extra is a presentation by Dr. Root, Kerol Harrod, and Neil Krasnoff titled, “Winning with Chess in Your Library.” Download the full presentation here and see highlights below.
US Chess Press
- 1,200+ of the Best Youth Chess Players in NorCal - and the U.S. - to Compete in Santa Clara April 7-8 »
- Fabiano Caruana First American in a Generation to Compete for World Chess Championship »
- Five Chess Legends Selected as 2018 Hall of Fame Inductees »
- Job Opportunity at US Chess Spring Nationals »
- Young Stars Program Goes Global »