Affiliated clubs and organizations are the greatest asset of US Chess. Without the hard work of the many people connected with our state and local clubs and associations, US Chess would have only a small fraction of our 90,000 members.
Regular affiliation, at $40 per year, includes the right to hold US Chess-rated tournaments, to take commissions on US Chess memberships sold, and to receive Chess Life and bi-monthly Chess Life Kids magazines by mail.
Gold and Silver Affiliates are able to do more for chess by making a higher level of financial commitment. This extra support brings organized chess to more people and helps achieve the long-sought goal of topping the 100,000 mark in US Chess membership. Gold and Silver Affiliates receive special recognition in Chess Life and on the uschess.org website.
Now is the time for your organization's star to rise. Mail a Gold or Silver Affiliate payment with your contact information to: US Chess, Attn: Membership - Gold & Silver Affiliate Program, PO Box 775308, St. Louis, MO 63177, and see your affiliate shine.
Any affiliate that has submitted at least 50 US Chess memberships during the current or previous calendar year, or is the recognized State Affiliate, is eligible to become a Gold Affiliate. Gold Affiliates are honored in a special list in larger type in Tournament Life each month, giving the affiliate name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and website. Gold Affiliation costs $350 per year, and existing affiliates may subtract $3 for each month remaining on their regular affiliation, or $20 for each month remaining on their Silver Affiliation. By paying $500 instead of $350, Gold Affiliate status may be obtained with no minimum requirement for memberships submitted.
- Bay Area Chess: 2050 Concourse Dr. #42, San Jose, CA 95131
- Berkeley Chess School: 2622 San Pablo Ave., Berkeley, CA 94702
- Capital Area Chess: Centreville, VA
- Caveman Chess, LLC: 27 Morris Street, Park Ridge, IL 60068
- Charlotte Chess Center: 10700 Kettering Drive, Ste E, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Chess Club and Scholastic Center of Saint Louis: 4657 Maryland Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63108
- ChessNYC.com:c/o Michael Propper, 1562 1st Ave #189, New York, NY 10128
- Continental Chess Association: PO Box 8482, Pelham, NY 10803
- Manasota Chess Center: 3501 South Tamiami Trail, Suite 306, Sarasota, FL 34239
- Marshall Chess Club: 23 W. 10th St, New York, NY 10011
- New Millenium Chess LLC: 70 Pine St, PH 5601, New York, NY 10005
- Ocean State Chess Association: c/o Frank DelBonis, 42 Forbes Street, Riverside, R.I. 02915
- PaperClip Pairings: c/o Remy Farrari, 4 Jalapa Ct., Brownsville, TX 78526
- Sacred Heart University Chess Club: 5151 Park Avenue, Fairfield, CT 06825
- San Diego Chess Club: 2225 Sixth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
- Washington Chess Federation: 4174 148th Ave., NE, Building 1, Suite M, Redmond, WA 98052
- WilliamsburgTutoring.com: David Green, 60 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11249
Any affiliate that has submitted at least 25 US Chess memberships during the current or previous calendar year, or is the recognized State Affiliate, is eligible to become a Silver Affiliate. These affiliates will be recognized in a special list in Tournament Life each month, giving the affiliate name, state, and choice of either phone number, e-mail address, or website. Silver Affiliation costs $150 per year, and existing affiliates may subtract $3 for each month remaining on their regular affiliation. Alternatively, for an annual payment of $250.00 (instead of $150), the requirement for a minimum number of US Chess members will be waived.
- Chess Center of New York (NY), www.chesscenter.cc
- CHESS4u (GA), 770-939-5030
- Dark Knight Chess Club (TX), www.dkchess.com
- En Passant Chess Club (TX), email@example.com
- Evangel Chess Club (AL), evangelchurch.me
- Jersey Shore HS Chess League (NJ), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little House of Chess, Inc. (NY), email@example.com
- Long Island Chess Nuts (NY), (516) 739-3907
- Mechanics' Institute, www.milibrary.org/chess
- Michigan Chess Association (MI), www.michess.org
- Oklahoma Chess Foundation (OK), www.OCFchess.org
- Regents School of Austin Chess Club (TX), www.regentsaustin.org/chess
- Rochester Chess Center (NY), www.chessset.com
- Sparta Chess Club (NJ), www.spartachessclub.org
- TLA Chess (VA), firstname.lastname@example.org