Chess Life Online provides coverage of a number of major national and international events, including the FIDE Olympiad, the US Chess National Scholastic tournaments, the FIDE Candidates Tournament, and more. Find links to full coverage of the events, organized by year, below.
- 2023 National Scholastics (NHS, NMS, NES, K-12)
- 2023 FIDE World Championship (April 7 - 30)
- 122nd U.S. Open Chess Championship (July 30 - Aug. 7)
- 44th FIDE Olympiad (July 28 - Aug. 10)
- 2022 U.S. Senior/Junior Championship (July 7 - 16)
- 2022 FIDE Candidates Tournament (June 17 - July 5)