US Chess Mission
Empower people, enrich lives, and enhance communities through chess.
US Chess Vision
Chess is recognized as an essential tool that promotes inclusiveness and benefits education, rehabilitation, recreation, and friendly competition.
US Chess Goals
- Increase the use of chess in education
- Expand the social, recreational, and rehabilitative applications of chess
- Develop the depth and breadth of our partnerships
- Use chess to increase opportunities for under-represented segments of society
- Continuously improve internal operations and member services
US Chess Core Values
- Education. We promote the transformative power of chess for lifelong personal growth.
- Customer Service. We endeavor to be responsive, adaptive and proactive in providing services to our customers.
- Excellence. We strive to be the best we can be as an organization and in service to the game.
- Integrity. We honor, preserve and promote fair play.
- Inclusion. We believe everyone has a seat at the chess table.
- Love of the Game. We embrace chess as a historic and iconic game, and we celebrate its history, growth and evolution in our activities and services.