WHEN YOU DONATE TO US CHESS, YOU HELP:
- Expand the knowledge, enjoyment and play of chess to underrepresented segments of society.
- Educate children, parents, teachers and school administrators on the benefits of chess as part of a school curriculum as well as an extracurricular activity.
- “Grow the game” by expanding the membership base and increasing retention of existing members.
- Expand the depth and breadth of chess partnerships with benefactors, other chess stakeholders, and the business and civic communities.
Donate to these Campaigns:
- Accessibility/Special Circumstances
- College Scholarship Prize Fund
- Correspondence Chess Prize Fund
- International Youth Championships
- Military Chess
- National Senior Tournament of Champions
- Olympiad Fund
- Senior Programs
- US Chess General Fund
- Women and Girls in Chess
For information about the US Chess Gift Acceptance Policy, please click here.
For our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Giving to US Chess, please click here.
Please support chess in the United States. Make a tax-deductible donation to the US Chess Federation today. Donate online:
Or send a check to:
US Chess Federation
P.O. Box 3967, Crossville, TN 38557
US Chess Federation is a 501(c)(3) organization.
"Learning chess throughout my elementary school years formed the base for my future successes. Fast forward twelve (years) after my very first chess game, and I am now a freshman on a full scholarship at Harvard University."
— Rodrigo Leal, National Chess Champion