WHEN YOU DONATE TO US CHESS, YOU HELP:
- Expand the knowledge, enjoyment and play of chess to underrepresented segments of society.
- Educate children, parents, teachers and school administrators on the benefits of chess as part of a school curriculum as well as an extracurricular activity.
- “Grow the game” by expanding the membership base and increasing retention of existing members.
- Expand the depth and breadth of chess partnerships with benefactors, other chess stakeholders, and the business and civic communities.
Donate to these Campaigns:
- Accessibility/Special Circumstances
- College Scholarship Prize Fund
- Correspondence Chess Prize Fund
- International Youth Championships
- Military Chess
- National Senior Tournament of Champions
- Olympiad Fund
- Senior Programs
- US Chess General Fund
- Women and Girls in Chess
Please support chess in the United States. Make a tax-deductible donation to the US Chess Federation today. Donate online:
Or send a check to:
US Chess Federation
P.O. Box 3967, Crossville, TN 38557
US Chess Federation is a 501(c)(3) organization.