Find a request for proposals for the further development and redesign of our website Although the project was originally designed and approved to be completed in multiple phases, US Chess is now seeking proposals from vendors to complete all remaining phases as a single project with a more aggressive timeline. Questions and clarifications are due on April 4, while the final deadline for proposals is May 5, 2017. Submissions may be remitted electronically to [email protected].
US Chess Press
- 1,200+ of the Best Youth Chess Players in NorCal - and the U.S. - to Compete in Santa Clara April 7-8 »
- Fabiano Caruana First American in a Generation to Compete for World Chess Championship »
- Five Chess Legends Selected as 2018 Hall of Fame Inductees »
- Job Opportunity at US Chess Spring Nationals »
- Young Stars Program Goes Global »