Behind every chess player there’s usually someone encouraging, fretting, and cheering from the sidelines. Chess Life wants to know why you appreciate that special chess parent, coach, or mentor in your life. Send a high-resolution photo of you with your special person (1MB) and one sentence telling us why you celebrate them to [email protected] for possible inclusion in May’s Chess Life. Submission deadline is March 5.
US Chess Press
- Chess Challenge with Former U.S. Women's Champion Alexey Root »
- Rade Milovanovic, UT Dallas Chess Team Coach, to Retire »
- Real Sports on HBO with Bryant Gumbel Features "Gateway to Chess" on October 23 »
- Geoffrey S. Isaak, J.D., Hired as Director of Development at US Chess »
- Grandmaster Pontus Carlsson Visits New Orleans to Unveil New Scholastic Program »