Behind every chess player there’s usually someone encouraging, fretting, and cheering from the sidelines. Chess Life wants to know why you appreciate that special chess parent, coach, or mentor in your life. Send a high-resolution photo of you with your special person (1MB) and one sentence telling us why you celebrate them to [email protected] for possible inclusion in May’s Chess Life. Submission deadline is March 5.
US Chess Press
- North American Junior Set for Mexico, Nov 16-21 »
- US Chess Announces Girls in Chess Video »
- Announcement from the U.S. Open »
- 1,200+ of the Best Youth Chess Players in NorCal - and the U.S. - to Compete in Santa Clara April 7-8 »
- Fabiano Caruana First American in a Generation to Compete for World Chess Championship »