The US Chess Delegation to the 2017 FIDE Congress consisted of four people: Grant Oen, Walter Brown, Michael Khodarkovsky, and Ruth Haring. As usual, we worked together to attend and participate in as many of the FIDE Commission meetings as possible and bring to light any issues of concern to US Chess membership.
US Chess Press
- Young Stars Program Goes Global »
- ChessNoteЯ Approved by US Chess »
- Kasparov Chess Foundation Celebrates 15 Year Anniversary »
- Chess.com and Twitch Announce Multi-Year Partnership »
- World Chess Hall of Fame Celebrates Chess Olympic Team with Historic Show »