The US Chess Delegation to the 2017 FIDE Congress consisted of four people: Grant Oen, Walter Brown, Michael Khodarkovsky, and Ruth Haring. As usual, we worked together to attend and participate in as many of the FIDE Commission meetings as possible and bring to light any issues of concern to US Chess membership.
US Chess Press
- 1,200+ of the Best Youth Chess Players in NorCal - and the U.S. - to Compete in Santa Clara April 7-8 »
- Fabiano Caruana First American in a Generation to Compete for World Chess Championship »
- Five Chess Legends Selected as 2018 Hall of Fame Inductees »
- Job Opportunity at US Chess Spring Nationals »
- Young Stars Program Goes Global »