Waco July Swiss
4 Round Swiss Tournament (G/45;d5) with 3 sections (Open, U1400, U1000)
July 30, 2022 - 9:00am-4:00pm
Rounds and Times
Four Rounds at a time control of G/45;d5
- 8:00 to 8:50 AM - Registration & Check-in
- 9:00 AM - Round 1
- 10:30 AM - Round 2
- 1:00 PM - Round 3 (after lunch)
- 2:30 PM - Round 4
Entry fee and Prizes
- $15 - Cash only. Paid when you arrive to tournament.
- Cash Prizes- Up to 90% of entry fees returned in prizes.
- Limited Capacity of 48 players!
- Register online to ensure you get a spot.
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/ah8bjV1CPrDqaoy87
- Onsite Registration is 8:00-8:50 AM. If you show up onsite without preregistering, there's a chance the tournament will already be full.
- Anyone not checked in by 8:50am will not be paired in round 1. If you notify us (via email or text) that you are on the way, you can still be paired round 1.
- Holy Spirit Episcopal Church, 1624 Wooded Acres Dr. Waco, TX 76710
- Enter through main doors and turn right. The tournament room is at the end the of hallway.
- Please bring pieces and a clock if you have them! The club has limited supplies, and we do not want to get caught without enough sets or clocks
- US Chess Membership is required. Please be responsible for your membership prior to the event to help the organizers and prevent delays.
- Notation is required. Notation sheets and pens will be available if needed.
- Please consider bringing a cash donation.A donation jar will be available for players who want to help the church out for providing us with a venue.
- For questions or problems registering, please Email or text:
1624 Wooded Acres Drive
Waco, TX 76710