I have changed my mind & decided to have a tournament on October 24th.
This USCF Online-Regular rated event will consist of 1 section, be password protected and bot-run at lichess.org/swiss/TmzABRMX
Time Control: G/40+5
Entry Fee: $6
FAMILY DISCOUNTS (siblings & parents only):
$10.50 for 2 entries
Please pay in 1 transaction.
The organizer is charged a fee for each.
Round 1 - 12:15 p.m. (sharp)
There will be 20-minute breaks between rounds.
Rounds 2 & 3 of a section will start 20 minutes after its 1st & 2nd end.
Byes: One 1/2-point bye per player available.
Round 1 only.
To participate you must:
1. Be a current member of the U.S. Chess Federation.
2. Have a LiChess.org account.
3. Be a member of the Westfield Chess Club's LiChess Team. (Ask to join if you are not.)
4. Fill-out the registration form at forms.gle/dV2cov1c6vHedxJG7
5. Send your EF(s) via PayPal to email@example.com by 8:00 p.m. EDT on Saturday, October 23rd, 2021.
Siblings will NOT be paired against each other!
The USCF has endorsed lichess' fair play methodology for rated swiss tournaments!
If payment is not received you will not receive the password.
220 Clark St.
Westfield, NJ 07090