US Chess offers several ways you can give:
- Cash Donation: Make a gift to the general fund or specify the program you wish to support. It’s easy to give online at uschess.org/donate.
- Annual Gift: Your annual gift to US Chess sustains our programs and initiatives.
- Employer Matching Gift: Many organizations offer to match employee donations to charitable, nonprofit organizations. This can double or sometimes even triple the gift amount, and it’s often as simple as filling out a form. Please inquire at your employer’s human resources office about a matching gift program.
- Major Gift: Donations of $5,000 or more create momentum for our programs and can leverage additional support when combined with matching or challenge gifts. These may be directed to your area of choice or to the general fund.
- Planned Gift: Designating a gift to US Chess in your will or estate plan is one of the most important gifts you can make. It’s a gift to the chess community for generations to come! And including US Chess in your estate plan automatically makes you a member of the US Chess Legacy Society.
If you would like to speak with someone from US Chess about making a gift using one of these methods, please call our Development Department at (931) 787-3429, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.