- Open - All ratings and unrated players. ($30 early; $40 onsite) 4 Rounds, G/40;d5
- Reserve (U1400) - Ratings under 1400 and unrated players. ($30 early; $40 onsite) 4 Rounds, G/40;d5
Four rounds at a time control of G/40;d5.
Round One: 9:00 AM
Round Two: 10:40 AM
Round Three: 1:00 PM
Round Four: 2:40 PM
Early Registration is $30. Onsite Registration is $40. Early registration ends at 11:00pm the day before the event or when the event reaches capacity.
- Byes - If requested before the start of the first round, one 1/2 point bye may be taken in any but the last round. Other byes are zero points.
- Equipment - We provide sets. Players should bring clocks if they own them. We do have some clocks available.
- Membership - Current US Chess Federation membership is required and may be purchased on-site.
- Cash Prizes - Prize fund will be 90% of what is left after expenses are deducted from entry fees.
- Late Arrival - Players who pay early will be paired during the first round whether or not they have arrived. Unregistered players arriving after 8:50 AM may be given a 1/2 point bye, be given a zero point bye, or be paired outside of standard pairing rules at the discretion of the tournament director.
- Round Times - Start times for some rounds may be delayed due to previous rounds running longer than expected.
1817 New York Ave.
Arlington, TX 76010