4 Sections – Primary (K-3), Elementary (K-5), Middle School (6-8), High School (9-12)
6 Rounds at G/25;+5 (all sections)
Online Rated Tournament at Chess.com
Round Times (all in PDT): 9:30 AM , 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 5:00 PM
Players must be logged into chess.com at least 15 minutes before the round.
Entry fee: $29 by 3/7, $39 3/18. No entries after 9:00 PM PDT 3/18.
Trophies: Top 20% in each section, top 5 teams.
The winners of the High School, Middle School, and Elementary Sections will represent Nevada in
- Arnold Denker Tournament of High School Champions
- Dewain Barber Tournament of Middle School Champions
- John D. Rockefeller III National Tournament of Elementary School Champions
US Chess membership is required.Please join or renew the player’s membership at www.uschess.org before registering for the tournament.
Players must reside in Nevada or be full time students at a Nevada School.
Fair play rules:
- All games will be evaluated for fair play. There will be a 3-week delay in awarding prizes to allow for fair play analysis.
- Players must have zoom camera front and side. (Zoom links will be posted at nevadachess.org)
- When registering players must agree to fair play rules.
- Chess.com determination of violation is binding.
Parents and coaches are encouraged to attend one of the Zoom Town Hall meetings on Sunday March 13th at 2 p.m. or Friday March 18th at 6 p.m. Zoom links will be posted at NevadaChess.org/zoom. The Zoom rooms will be open 1 hour early Saturday morning.
By registering a player you certify that you are the player’s parent or legal guardian or authorized by the player’s legal guardian to enter this event. You acknowledge that the player’s name, username and US Chess ID will be published online.
See the Nevada Chess Website for up to date information.
PO Box 90925
HENDERSON, NV 89009-0925