The US Chess Federation (US Chess) is soliciting T-Shirt Vendor bids for the following National events:
US Open, July 30 – August 7, 2016, Indianapolis Marriott East, 7202 East 21st Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219
National K-12 Grade Championships, December 16 – 18, 2016, Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, 2800 Opryland Dr., Nashville, TN 37214
SuperNationals VI, May 12 – 14, 2017, Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, 2800 Opryland Dr., Nashville, TN 37214
US Chess will:
- Provide adequate space for the T-Shirt vendor with tables and chairs at all listed National Events.
- Provide a US Chess Federation point of contact person at the event.
- Include a complimentary half-page ad in the 2016-2017 Nationals Program Booklet for each event.
- Include the percentage of sales to US Chess.
- State that complimentary staff apparel will be provided at each event.
- Acknowledge that proof artwork will be provided to the US Chess, with ample time for edits, that the designs are subject to the US Chess approval and that US Chess may use the designs for promotional purposes.
The bid should also acknowledge:
- That vendor will notify the US Chess Director of Events of the number of desired tables for each event. Notification must be provided 30 days before each event.
- That the T-shirt vendor is responsible for arranging, with the hotel, for electrical power and internet service.
- That the vendor is responsible for making arrangements with the hotel concerning the delivery or pick up of product.
- That vendor must pay any drayage fees associated with the T-Shirt vending.
- That the vendor will provide the US Chess Director of Events with the T-shirt vendor’s contact information not later than 30 days before each event, and arrival and departure dates for each event.
- That the vendor will submit the hours of operations at least 30 days prior to each event and that the schedule is subject to approval by the US Chess Director of Events.
Please direct all questions to the US Chess Director of Events, Franc Guadalupe, (713) 530-7820, [email protected]