US Chess is seeking applicants for the positions of Heads of Delegation, Assistant Heads of Delegation, and Coaches for 2019 FIDE International Youth events. The policy for selection is posted on the US Chess website.
The three events covered by this process are:
- 2019 Pan-American Youth Chess Championships, July 20-27, Guayaquil, Ecuador
- 2019 World Cadet (U8, U10, U12) Chess Championships, August 20-September 2, Weifang, China
- 2019 World Youth (U14, U16, U18) Chess Championships, October 1-13, Mumbai, India
Applicants for the position of Head of Delegation must be licensed FIDE Senior Trainers or FIDE Trainers. Find additional information about the FIDE Trainers’ System here.
A complete application will consist of the following.
- Application letter that specifies which event(s) are desired, and which position(s) are desired for each event.
- Current resume.
- A list of at least three professional references.
Completed applications must be submitted ONLY to Judy Misner, US Chess Director of Administration, [email protected]. Completed applications must be received no later than Friday, April 19, 2019.