2019 Pan American Junior

The 2019 Pan American Junior U20 Championships will be held August 1 – 6, 2019 in Cochabamba, Bolivia.

The categories for this event are U20 Open and U20 Girls.  A player’s age for this tournament is his/her age as of January 1, 2019.  Any player who meets the eligibility requirements may register for this tournament.

Registration is done through the US Chess office, who will send the registration and payments to the organizers.  All players are responsible for fees which include hotel, travel, and registration.

The top player in each section, based on the February 2019 US Chess supplement, who registers and is fully paid with the US Chess office by Friday, July 5, will be the official representative.  Official representatives receive 60% of the food and lodging covered by the organizers and are responsible for the other 40%.

To register, please see the information at the official website, and send full name, FIDE ID, passport photo, DOB, hotel information/dates, flight information to US Chess FIDE Events Manager Grant Oen at [email protected] no later than Friday, July 12.  This is a strict deadline.

The deadline to register and have all fees paid with the US Chess office is Friday, July 12.  Absolutely no registrations will be submitted after then.  The deadline to register and have all fees paid and be considered for the official representative spot is Friday, July 5.

The Pan American Junior organizers can be contacted at [email protected]

Comments

  1. Dear Mr. Grant Oen, Please provide visa information (such as invitation letter and hotel confirmation as required for a Bolivia tourist visa) so that we can get the information to apply Bolivia visa.

    Michael Huang
    703-475-8223
    (Andy Huang’s Father)

Leave a Comment

  • Categories

  • Archives

  • Announcements

  • US Chess Press