The latest edition of the Check is in the Mail features the game of the month from David McCann. Also featured: James Vaughan (pictured), who won the recent John Collins tourney.
Posts categorized “Postal”
NEW: LEFT-HANDED CHESS BOARD Tired of constantly having to live in a right-handed world? Fed up with “white on the right” rules and regulations? Do…
Tim Corkum of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin has won the 2011 Electronic Knights Championship. Tim, who qualified for all three Finals section, put together a strong 5…
WILBUR TSENG INTERNATIONAL CC MASTER Wilbur Tseng has won just about every US title there is –first place in Walter Muirs, John Collins, Trophy Quads,…
TONY KAIN ABSOLUTELY BEST! Tony Kain has one again shown his chess muscles. For a man who enjoys weightlifting and formal debates, this is to…
December’s Game of the Month features International Correspondence Chess Master Thomas Williams. Also browse through Dunne’s traditional collection of holiday miniature games.
US Chess Press
- Rade Milovanovic, UT Dallas Chess Team Coach, to Retire »
- Real Sports on HBO with Bryant Gumbel Features "Gateway to Chess" on October 23 »
- Geoffrey S. Isaak, J.D., Hired as Director of Development at US Chess »
- Grandmaster Pontus Carlsson Visits New Orleans to Unveil New Scholastic Program »
- Jennifer Pearson Hired as Governance Coordinator at US Chess »