I’m sure that everyone by now knows that the US team did AMAZING in Batumi, winning two gold and one silver medal from six sections!…
Posts from November, 2016
On Friday November 11 in New York, Magnus Carlsen and Sergey Karjakin will commence battle for the world title. Defending Champion Carlsen, 25 is the…
While we’re all looking forward to the upcoming World Championship Match, beginning on November 11th, we’ll simultaneously have the chance to watch two of America’s…
I can trace nearly every peak rating I’ve ever had to the time I spent studying a specific book. A good chess book holds an entire world of understanding within its pages.
How do you choose the books that will help you improve the most?
And, is there an optimum way to study?
US Chess Press
- Mizzou Announces Creation of Competitive Chess Team »
- 2019 Grand Chess Tour Participants Announced »
- Historic Cairns Cup Opens with Saint Louis Chess Club’s $100,000 Gift to US Chess »
- Chess Challenge with Former U.S. Women's Champion Alexey Root »
- Rade Milovanovic, UT Dallas Chess Team Coach, to Retire »