I’m sure that everyone by now knows that the US team did AMAZING in Batumi, winning two gold and one silver medal from six sections!…
Posts from November, 2016
On Friday November 11 in New York, Magnus Carlsen and Sergey Karjakin will commence battle for the world title. Defending Champion Carlsen, 25 is the…
While we’re all looking forward to the upcoming World Championship Match, beginning on November 11th, we’ll simultaneously have the chance to watch two of America’s…
I can trace nearly every peak rating I’ve ever had to the time I spent studying a specific book. A good chess book holds an entire world of understanding within its pages.
How do you choose the books that will help you improve the most?
And, is there an optimum way to study?
US Chess Press
- Real Sports on HBO with Bryant Gumbel Features "Gateway to Chess" on October 23 »
- Geoffrey S. Isaak, J.D., Hired as Director of Development at US Chess »
- Grandmaster Pontus Carlsson Visits New Orleans to Unveil New Scholastic Program »
- Jennifer Pearson Hired as Governance Coordinator at US Chess »
- 31st Frank Samford Jr. Chess Fellowship Announced »