Share Your National Chess Day Experience on October 10th with the US Chess community. Whether you’re heading to Las Vegas for Millionaire Chess, playing a local event or teaching a friend chess over brunch, we want your stories!
Posts from September, 2015
Watch a fun interview with GM Hikaru Nakamura on CNN Money, where he talks about his sponsorship with Redbull and plays a “blitz” round of…
Vanessa West goes over some beautiful moments from the best games at this year’s Southern California Open, which GM Aleksandr Lenderman won.
US Champion Hikaru Nakamura was eliminated from the World Cup in Baku in round five by Pavel Eljanov.
Thanks to a generous sponsorship from Two Sigma Investments, the 2015 World Youth US chess team will sport custom designed uniforms when they travel to…
Congratulations to US Champion Hikaru Nakamura, who advanced to round five of the World Cup in Baku after defeating Michael Adams.
The September Check is in the Mail features, Thomas Babcock, who won the 2013 John Collins 13C04 with a score of 4 ½-1 ½ adding…
GM Timur Gareyev talks about his blindfold chess journey, and gives practical tips on players wishing to improve their blindfold skills, or use blindfold to…
As our three top US players advance to round four of the World Cup, Vanessa West goes over some key tactical blows by our team.
US Chess Press
- Rade Milovanovic, UT Dallas Chess Team Coach, to Retire »
- Real Sports on HBO with Bryant Gumbel Features "Gateway to Chess" on October 23 »
- Geoffrey S. Isaak, J.D., Hired as Director of Development at US Chess »
- Grandmaster Pontus Carlsson Visits New Orleans to Unveil New Scholastic Program »
- Jennifer Pearson Hired as Governance Coordinator at US Chess »