Cameron pulls out the win to become this year’s Cadet Champion, earning a scholarship to University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC).
Posts from July, 2015
A new direction for US Chess! We are thrilled to present our new logo and initial redesign for uschess.org.
We are thrilled to present our new logo and initial redesign for uschess.org. This is a long-term project that will be completed in phases. Modernizing our…
As the US Open approaches in Phoenix, Arizona, take a look at the highlights of this storied competition, as well as predictions for this year’s…
This year’s Southern California Champion is seventeen-year-old FM Michael Brown. “I love chess simply because of its complexity. I can never sit still!” See his…
The Denker tournament of high school champions, the Barber tournament of K-8 champs and the National Girls Invitational will coincide with the US Open (Phoenix,…
Claudia Muñoz writes about her journey to the 2015 North American Junior Championships, which runs in Kitchener, Canada from July 26 – 30.
US Chess Press
- Yoo, Liang and Sevian are 2019 Samford Recipients »
- Mizzou Announces Creation of Competitive Chess Team »
- 2019 Grand Chess Tour Participants Announced »
- Historic Cairns Cup Opens with Saint Louis Chess Club’s $100,000 Gift to US Chess »
- Chess Challenge with Former U.S. Women's Champion Alexey Root »