Cameron pulls out the win to become this year’s Cadet Champion, earning a scholarship to University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC).
Posts from July, 2015
A new direction for US Chess! We are thrilled to present our new logo and initial redesign for uschess.org.
We are thrilled to present our new logo and initial redesign for uschess.org. This is a long-term project that will be completed in phases. Modernizing our…
As the US Open approaches in Phoenix, Arizona, take a look at the highlights of this storied competition, as well as predictions for this year’s…
This year’s Southern California Champion is seventeen-year-old FM Michael Brown. “I love chess simply because of its complexity. I can never sit still!” See his…
The Denker tournament of high school champions, the Barber tournament of K-8 champs and the National Girls Invitational will coincide with the US Open (Phoenix,…
Claudia Muñoz writes about her journey to the 2015 North American Junior Championships, which runs in Kitchener, Canada from July 26 – 30.
US Chess Press
- Real Sports on HBO with Bryant Gumbel Features "Gateway to Chess" on October 23 »
- Geoffrey S. Isaak, J.D., Hired as Director of Development at US Chess »
- Grandmaster Pontus Carlsson Visits New Orleans to Unveil New Scholastic Program »
- Jennifer Pearson Hired as Governance Coordinator at US Chess »
- 31st Frank Samford Jr. Chess Fellowship Announced »